How do you know about your Outlook connection whether it is in online mode or offline mode? At the bottom of your Outlook Windows, you will see either “Working Offline” or “Disconnected” on the status bar which lets you know that Outlook Working Offline. Don’t worry! As working Outlook in Offline mode enables you to access many of its features, even when you don’t have access to the Internet. But when you are working with Outlook in Offline, you won’t be able to send or receive email. Hence, to avail this sending/receiving feature, you need to reconnect your Outlook on internet or bring it from offline to online. It is better to work Outlook online instead of offline.
Microsoft Outlook Working Offline is a generally a choice of users. If anyone doesn’t want to send mails to others or receive emails from others, then they can access their Outlook account in offline mode by disabling the internet connection. But if you are interested in getting all its amazing features accessible hands-free way, then you can convert your Outlook Working Offline to online. Returning to an Outlook online working mode is quite simple and easy to done. Even, if you have less technical ideas, you can bring it online back without any hassle. Furthermore, you may also follow the below given instructions, as this blog is especially for those candidates who are unable to get their Outlook offline work into online mode.
Methods to Convert from Outlook Working Offline to Online
This blog-post teaches you how to turn off the “Outlook 2016 Working Offline” feature onto the desktop program and bring it online. Keep your eyes feast on the below mentioned points and follow exactly the same without skipping a single step:
Method 1: On Windows
If you are operating Windows device, then go through the given instructions properly:
- First and forecast, open your Outlook by giving double click on the Outlook app icon, which resembles a white “O” on a dark-blue box
- Now, ensure that your Outlook is currently offline. There are a couple of signs that indicates your Outlook is currently in “Work Offline” mode:
- A “Working Offline” box will display in the lower-right side of the Outlook window
- A white “X” on a red circle will appear on the Outlook app icon in the task bar
- Once you are confirmed that your Outlook is working in offline mode, you should bring it instantly online by clicking on the Send/Receive tab. This option is presented in the blue banner at the top of the Outlook window
- Now, go to the far right-side of the Send/receive toolbar and endure that “Work Offline” button is active. If it is confirmed that the button is active, then the background of the button will be dark-grey. But in case, the background of the button isn’t dark-grey, then “Work Offline” is not enabled
- Click once on the “Work Offline” button which is located in the far right corner of the toolbar. If the button wasn’t active, try clicking on it twice—once to active “Work Offline” mode and once to disable it
- Wait a while to disappear the “Working Offline” message. Once this tag disappears from the bottom-right side of the window, Outlook says working online
- Though, you may enable and then disable the “Work Offline” feature again a few times before “Work Offline” will turn off
This is the effective guidelines for the users when their Outlook Says Working Offline. These above written information will help the users to bring the offline mode to online in an efficient manner. But this above method is only for Windows users not for Mac OS users. Skip the above one if you are a Mac user.
Method 2: On Mac
For Mac users, they are suggested to follow the below given instructions carefully and appropriately as well if their Outlook Working Offline. Here are the perfect guidelines, so glimpse your eyes on the noted points:
- First of all give a double click on the Outlook app icon which resembles a white “O” on a dark-blue box to open this application on your Mac operating device
- Now, hit “Outlook” from the menu bar at the top of the screen. This opens a drop-down menu
- From the give list, choose the option “Work Offline” and hit on it. You will find it in the third option. When Outlook is in offline mode, you’ll see a checkmark next to “Work Offline” in the main Outlook drop-down menu. To disable the offline mode, make sure there is no sign of checkmark next to “Work Offline” in the main Outlook drop-down menu.
Get Technical Support Assistance for Outlook Working Offline Fix
Have you gone through the entire written procedures one-by-one accordingly without missing a single step? Still are you not able to done with Outlook Working Offline Fix? Want some more course of action for getting offline mode to online on your Outlook? If yes, then simply put a call on +1-888-362-0666 helpline number. One of our talented and dexterous engineers will connect you instantly on phone call and they will give right information with an ease. So, by following their provided instructions, you can disable your Outlook Working Offline in a quick and bring it online without any hurdle.